Saturday, February 2, 2013

25 Facepalm Moment #11: School Edition

Since school started, January was pretty hectic and tiring. I've managed to find pockets of time now that I've downgraded my chem to a H1, and I don't regret it at all :)


I have a feeling I'm going to love February more, given that Chinese New Year is coming, which only means one thing = HOME! Which also equals to GOOD FOOD :) and potential chance for siblings who sleep late and risk missing the bus like last year. Static Kayakking 2013 is also happening around Valentines, which comes right after New Year! Check out the super pretty colours the t-shirts come in :)

IT SCREAMS "BUY ME BUY ME"! Do a favour and listen to what the shirts have to say!
HAHA It's also gonna be exciting seeing the love around school during Valentines'. I kind of wanna see which guy is the most creative to confess his love for his special one or something. Gonna be exciting with all the roses and stuff. Yeah also anticipating what the class couple(s) are gonna do! *bubbles with excites teehee* Pardon me, I always have this thing for traditional romance haha it's just OH-SO-CUTE. I was watching wedding proposals the other day waiting for my hair to dry, then I started crying along with the girls who get proposed to omg. HAHA like WTF right but still it's just so touching, I really wonder what will happen when I get proposed to. I'll probably get a video of me crying non-stop hahaha wtf when I look back I'm gonna see that I have an ugly face from crying. Here's one of the clips that made me cry:



Y'know I always thought that me loving all the happy wedding occasions (let's strike away the increasing number of divorces happening recently) and yeah OMG HAHA I SHOULD BE A WEDDING PLANNER/WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER or even become 27 bridesmaids HAHAHAHAHA :D but okay let's put that side for now cause here's FACEPALM WORTHY 11: SCHOOL EDITION!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was discussing about Education in GP. Mr Tan scribbled two words on the board: PIRLS and TIMSS...

Mr Tan: You guys know what is these two a not?

Shichun: the below one is the math and science one!
(seriously SC you couldn't have been more helpful ahha I know so much more about TIMSS now hahaha. BTW TIMSS refers to the Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study)

Mr Tan: then this? (points to PIRLS) Nobody knows? It's the jewelry one eh!

-after some time, everyone face palm-

Did you get it? PIRLS sounds like PEARLS. But seriously PIRLS actually represent Progress in International Reading Literacy Study.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-Watching some Channel 5 news reporting about Singapore being top few in the world in math and science-

Mr Tan: Apparently you guys must like math and science more than the rest of the world!

Nicko: Wow teacher they must really hate it a lot!

HAHAHA That made Mr Tan speechless for a long while

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Tan: In your GP essays please don't refer to Africa as a whole country

Shichun: But it's a actually a continent!

SERIOUSLY Should have seen Mr Tan's face when he cringes! He always say we talk back to him but seriously it's very very funny hahaha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well in Geog we were learning about Seasons....

Bao: but (in Singapore) we don't have seasons!

Me: We have! Four Seasons!

I was referring to Four Seasons hotel if you guys don't actually know, and yeah hahah Bao facepalmed! :D my classmates always think I'm very lame heehee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Wah Chee, favourite stall opposite ACSI campus, having lunch after SATs whilst enjoying the strong breeze. Was telling Junhui about most US campuses are very windy, for example the IB campuses in Singapore have a requirement that it must have greenery and the school compound must be windy (which is the reason why I simply adore going to ACSI and sit at the grandstand and think about life)

Shin: ........so yeah! That's why it's always so windy here!
Junhui: so.... ACSI have a lot of wind?

I facepalmed. HAHHA Junhui so that's what you get from what I told you?


Featuring: Wah Chee's famous butter chicken :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Met Xiaojing the other day and she was whining about her injuries from ice skating.

Xiaojing: Look at my bruises, there's one here, here, here and here! Very painful leh!

Shin: Eh my class next door got a Bruce also!

HAHAHA She wanted to whack me so bad, but I think it was a really good joke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's really so much I can remember of all the lame jokes and facepalm moments that I have from school. Will update more next week about Chinese New Year and a little surprise I've been preparing for ;)

Till next time, x!









No comments:

Post a Comment