Tuesday, March 26, 2013

32 Of Running, Math and Jokes


I'm supposed to being doing the second part of my run now but sadly it's raining D: it's just rare that I'm spontaneous about running cause I'm too lazy to move my ass has. (Lol I actually took a photo to prove that it's actually raining and I'm not giving excuses to not run but the photo quality sucks and I can't even see if it's raining or not)

I haven't been exercising much since I didn't join back table tennis as a CCA and the fact that I'm lazy, but I think I get enough exercise playing catch with kids during CCA..? Does that count heh. But now considering the kids I handle are less sporty I forfeit that too :( but on the other hand I've been having crappy abdominal pains and yada yada so I refrain from exercising to prevent accidents from happening (yeah no joke k :p)

Cool pic of some girl running.. or floating LOL
It's been quite sometime since I actually ran (running after the bus doesn't count) and miraculously it helped me feel a lot more fresh and happy. (Even though i'm now icky and sweaty all over heh) Hmm maybe this was what people meant by running is destressing haha. My horrible headache from math is gone too! Considering that this is healthy and it burns fats, I should probably try running more after As, so shall put that on my list of "To Do After A's"! I'm like 8 months away from As and I'm already looking forward to the end lol. Typical me.

Anyways, going back to the title, math paper was today! Math used to be a bliss in primary school when I just somehow could zam everything. But since then, math has been my weakest subject in JC (I kid you not, the A+ in NY isn't worth anything coming here) and I really don't like math considering it just pushes me down to the ground D: I really can't connect the dots and apply the skillzzz sucks to be me ): And people like Tuck just go like.. "I don't need practice one leh" wtf.

THIS is how I feel about math half of the time....

(Honestly I find it weird how can someone love math, like it just brings you down all the time, kind of like a sadistic notion to harm yourself. Or maybe it's just that I'm too lousy in math to enjoy it and people feel nice conquering it. It's like you'll most likely feel nice if you're good at something) It's like imaginary and not fun at all to me!!)

HAHA Too cute already. Yes prolly need to punch something to tell the Math Dept to be more humane.
Even though batches are grumbling about the inhumane math paper today (I didn't finish the paper but it's not the first time that happens), I felt rather contented with my performance today :)
(okay don't niao first and read on )

Consider the two of my worst math paper experiences: last year promos I started tearing halfway of the paper and in sec four, blocks paper 2 made me feel so horrible I went back and curled into a ball and cried. (well I later opened my box of memories and read all the letters people gave me and felt so much happier/blessed)
LOL We all need to learn to zen to channel out that negativity from papers with the aim to bring you down
(even though they say it's only to test your abilities grrr)

Today I felt glad that 1. I was rather calm (or more like the notion that I'm-screwed-but-I-will-still-try-my-best) and that 2. I managed to really force myself to think of ways to solve that bloody question that seemed like an impenetrable fortress. I felt that my attitude to bring down the paper was much more important than the grades (even though I would lament about it later on). This is a little stepping stone to getting that A that everybody wants for math that I would want to remember in the future. I actually doubt I would be able to get an actual A for As (hahaha alliteration) but I really hope it wouldn't affect me getting into business/finance modules that I want! (Self reminder: talk to gramps after blocks!)

So good job for today Shin, now go study for your chem on Thursday!
Since we all need some jokes.. Here's some very outdated math jokes:




...and my personal favourite:




HAHAH Hope that made you laugh. It made me laugh :) 
Have a good day and jiayou for remaining blocks! 

1 comment: