Saturday, February 23, 2013

27 RTIN: A sweet story




Read this somewhere, some time ago. But until now I still think it's sweet to the core so here I shall document it in case I forget about it some day.

The story was about a husband trying to chase a wife back cause he's been so busy his wife feels neglected and she filed a divorce. So he's basically trying to win her back. And it's their anniversary or smth, the wife receives a letter telling her that "the limo will pick you up at 5".

The lady smiled and got onto the limo that was sent for her. Asked the driver where is she heading to, he doesn't tell. She arrives in the hotel, the driver passes her a key. She goes up to the hotel room to find an empty room with rose-petal bath.

Prolly something as cheesy as these lol.
Another note was there "have an enjoying bath sweetheart, and wear that little black dress on the bed. Be at the lobby by 6". Haha he bought her lingerie too. And pretty shoes haha. And a makeup set hair curler etc was on the table for her. So she powdered herself and drew on her face etc. Like a total makeover/self pampering time! (Prolly even had time to pick up a flower and go like "he loves me.. he loves me not")

Heh little black dresses are my favourite! Looks good on anyone.
FYI for guys... here's the collection of little black dresses haha.
Then she went down to lobby that mysterious limo came again (lol this woman has no sense of fear seriously why would I want to enter someone's limo lol). She was whizzed to a palace (y'know England loads of fancy places etc smth like that). She enters and she sees a white piano in the middle of the dining room. There was a candlelight dinner set up too!

LOL this looks romantic enough. So be it!

When she was on the verge of tears the guy appeared in a suit. (Yeah walking down a spiral staircase, just replace the lady with a man that will be great).  He told her that he had cooked the meal himself and yada. ('cause working guys don't have time to cook dinner or to care about guys) They had a nice dinner and stuff. Danced like high school kids to some waltz.
LOL of course won't dance like this right..
Maybe something like this without the audience...
Then he suddenly went down on one knee and proposed to her.
Y'know this kind of one knee kneel and ask for her hand in marriage kind.
Note: Guys, please ASK her parents for her hand in marriage FIRST.
That proposal, albeit being so unrealistic, has really set the high bars for me OMG. Romanticism is in my core I don't care heh. It's so carefully thought of, so intimate and so sweet (in my humble opinion la). I don't really feel that there's a need for any public confession or gangnam style proposal (if my boyfriend does that I'm making him propose again LOL) but either way I'm sure all proposals are very well thought of!

But either way I'm convinced that married couples need romanticism once in a while to spice up their lives. Go on a date night every month sounds right LOL. Get adult talk (my impression from baby blues is that you'll get v caught up about the baby and talk their language too)

Maybe it's just hard to throw me offguard because it takes a split second for me to realize what is happening lol. I think I seriously would have da gai know what's happening luh. Idk never get proposed to before so idk how that feels. If I do I let y'all know hor. Seems like a long way to go.


Random thoughts flood into my head in the middle of the night, and yeah most of the negative stuff comes in. Nothing good happens after 2AM. Its apparent to me that I can't look past the past and I can't move on. 
But I've got more important things to do now.


PS my cousin got proposed to in KLIA! Getting married this October!

PPS The woman said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment