Saturday, April 12, 2014

65 Do you guys still post your birthday on Facebook?



I've been educated that y'know Facebook definitely has more harm than good so y'know don't make yourself so vulnerable especially when people always start guessing using your birthday. But on the other hand I must admit that everyone's too busy to remember your birthday so hey there's Facebook conveniently there!

I feel very bad when I drift off with some of my friends.. But I still make an effort to rmb their birthday or special dates.

But like @yuhhui was saying, you can't expect people to reciprocate all the time. Most of the time it's really that there's one more party that's putting in more into the relationship.

And it's not common that friends come to me telling me how tired/upset they are when they have to continuously take the initiative to go talk to this friend when the latter probably flew away and have different social lives..

Anw I'm drifting away to a larger area of friends (which was my main purpose anyway hahaha), but like I guess it's true.

Can't help to think if this will be how most of my friendships would end? My mummy told me her friends now are mainly from work/clients so the friends I make don't really matter.

Which I'm really sad cause y'know I like to keep in contact with people (even though sometimes I PMS and don't reply cause I run away/just angst and don't wanna accidentally let it out on someone so shutting myself away is a good option) but I know this is somewhat going to be true..

So the end of the day, isit worth letting people know it's your birthday so you actually give them a chance to wish you happy birthday and catch up from there?

Would it actually be meaningful or are you just screaming for attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment