Sunday, January 3, 2016

70 In Christ alone


2015 has been a year of transition for me. 

It was the year that I stepped out of my comfort zone. 

The year of exponential growth.

Looking back, I am grateful. I have been so blessed with opportunities given that I had not seen coming, with the support of family and friends that I know I do not deserve.

Even when I walked through the deepest valleys, I know God gave me Angels that loved me when I have been incapable of loving myself.

At some point in the year, I lost myself. It was the hard truth that I was unwilling to accept, but when God closed that door, another door opened.

I rid of my fear that has been holding me back, and took the courage to foster new relationships. I rid my expectations towards myself and forced me out of my circle - and the rewards have been amazing. And I am thankful. So so thankful. 

I am proud to say that I will continue devoting myself and my passion for ministry - for I have seen how much God has moulded me through this year. 

Let 2016 be a year filled with hope, joy and peace. May He continue to use me and the skills that He placed in me for His purpose. 

1 comment: