Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#19: New Year Resolutions!

For the first time in my entire life I will set new year resolutions for myself!! :) *proud proud*
(As I am typing this I can see guys from the opposite dorm omg wth that means I'll probably have guys looking at me often this is perma weird wtheck.) Anyways so far the first page of 2013 seemed like I pretty good one, I woke up kinda late and chat with the besties (we all created blogs LOL) and completed I&I! I'm pretty behind schedule to complete the Interact montage and math but I guess I'm immersed in blogging for the moment so I shall let it be! So here are my New Year Resolutions!

1) To be more frequent blogger
For those of you who follow my twitter, I think y'all perma sien cause my twitter sometimes is like this one.




Like perma sien I always have advertorial one right? (Speaking of that I'm currently promoting , help me click this URL: http://sg.churpchurp.com/fuzzycuddlybear/share/m1fringe/ Gamxia!) Well you see, after leaving blogger and turning towards tumblr for prolly two to three years, (my tumblr is yoursecretandmine.tumblr.com if you're asking) I've reverted back to Blogger to post my wordy thoughts and musings. I considered joining wordpress for a moment but heck I'm not smart enough to configure the settings. So here I am! Yeap, I'm under Nuffnang for the moment and I'm currently awestruck by the entertainment I get from reading blogs! You can spot some of my favourite blogs under the blogroll on the right.


The reason why I turned to Nuffnang and Churpchurp is that I aim to earn some money this year la, but hectic As ma so bohbian can only do it by sharing these links and y'all help me click and I can earn like 10 cents 20 cents per click luh! Thanks to good Samaritans I currently have 3 dollars SGD in my account.. I prolly need to earn another 97 bucks to get the money T_T If only I was a famous blogger right omg ahhaha tough luck.) But hey you get to win certain perks by joining them too! See, I won tickets to the #USSHollywood After Party this Saturday, free of charge! What are you waiting for click here to join me in my quest of earning money.. slowly by Churpchurp HAHA.


Nonetheless, thank you avid readers for frequenting my blog! :) Below you can see the stats that I've achieved so far, I mean like wtf haha why would I even have readers from communist country like what hha. I don't understand also cause apparently Russians read my blog? heh okay noted can. I must be of some entertainment value *noshame* 

Okay maybe the stats from Nuffnang would be more accurate here, like views maybe unaccurate cause y'all love reading that post and click to open and close and open and close for fun LOL. Uniques mean how many uniques viewers come to my blog la, idk if you all bohliao use 5 laptops at home and come to my page or not to make up 5 uniques. But yeah see December 23 I got 43 uniques ahhaha I got blog anything Christmas-y meh, must be cause y'all love my retardness thank you thank you!
So for this year 2013 I hope I'll be able to live up to your expectations and blog more about daily life and preach more hahaha. Just to keep y'all entertained in the long run. I'm not the type that will post my face and fashion one la, but confirm got food entries kay I try my best :) Or head over to my tumblr to see loads and loads of photos la :) But I might not be able to blog so much la since got As, but don't worry I'll make sure I come here at least once every fortnight k! :)


2) To try out at least 10 pastries that are highly recommended
I've always been really intrigued by baking and bugging for my mummy to install a new oven at home for me just to bake (it's tiring shit but like whatevs I love cake) so yeah like mybrownpages.blogspot.com I plan to try as many of such pastries as possible before I finish my last year in Singapore! I currently have in mind Tiramisu Hero that has been highly recommended by famous bloggers such as Bongqiuqiu! (What's more I want a gratitude jar too!) 
(Screencap from thetiramisuhero.com)
3) Lesser laptop time for me!
I really need to stop using my laptop so much even though most of J1 I prolly used it mostly for PW and Interact stuff but like I really need to stop procrastinating by surfing Facebook and Tumblr and yeah I mean it's so much easier for blogging than typing on my phone but ohwells lesser radiation healthier me and use the time for more productive stuff yea! :)
4) Exercise more
Okay I need to start exercising more and utilizing the gym more often. I mean flabby arms and all. HAHAH I use to plan to do 20 crutches a day and well.... it never happened hahah. So yeah I should improve stamina and stuff I wanna swim cause the weather is hot and like idk have those kind of very slim hot body haha. Okay kidding but you get the gist: I wanna be a healthy kid :)

5) Spend lesser money, and to go out lesser
This year I plan to limit the amount of cash I'm gonna spend each week/month, try saving up and cutting down on the non-necessities such as KOI and teh-bing. Like serious. I'm gonna be a good kid and yeah hopefully even earn some through Churpchurp. And other than that, since most of the money I spend it's cause I go out and hang with people, I'll try to go out lesser, and thus having more time to study and don't come back late at night >< (Okay maybe once in a while okay but I really hate having to walk back that long stretch in boarding)


6) Find motivation in studies
The year before I really was very unmotivated to do anything, especially studies. So this year I wanna be like supermuggershin and like mug my ass off and shut off my social circles and just study like hell (100% positive this is not gonna happen considering blogging just triumphed my math) I mean I dread studies so much this year I think I'm gonna have to give it a second chance, for me to try to love the pursuit of knowledge once again :)

7) To take a picture with the family whenever we meet
To be honest, my parents are slowly aging and well you never know what might happen the next day, so this year I vow to take a picture (with my iPhone or whatever) and merge it up to an album. I've always been some sort of a family person and I do absolutely cherish the time spent with time because I've not had a lot of time with my family members. So this year, I'm gonna document the days spent and so be it if June means 30 photos with them :)

8) To love myself
(Ser: "As if you don't love yourself enough." when she first read this) I already know I'm going to pamper myself since I'm going for the cakes but I think last year I've been very mean and miserable to myself for having to go through so many things. True it might be that I appear as an extremely egoistic and crazy zi-high person who feels good about herself, I do know that everyone has their supreme down days right! So yeah, gonna love myself more this year x


Yeap so these are my 8 major NY Resolutions for the upcoming year of 2013. Not gonna set much expectations to disappoint myself but at least now I know what I will put as my priorities for this year. A good start to know where I'm heading to right? :)

Did you guys write your own resolutions too? I'll love to hear from you! That's it for now and yes..



Happy New 2013 guys! Love you all x



No comments:

Post a Comment