Saturday, January 5, 2013

#20 RTIN: Relationships

(RTIN means Random Thoughts In the middle of the Night heh. Easy label isnt it! It's like another title for 'RUBBISH')

Overheard this girl saying this the other day: "but if I say yes, I screw this up and you'll hate me for life eh!"
Sounds like this to me. And this my friends, is called /flirtationship/. 

It was like wow, deja-Vu. It's like you reach that part in a relationship whereby you really don't know to advance or not to. You know it's either a hit, or if you suay you gonna miss. Say no and continue to (awkwardly) being friends or just say yes level up and suffer a disastrous heartbreak later on.

Where it is like how Taylor Swift feels that it 'Begin Again' or Wongfu's 'Strangers again' (as attached below), it's a whole 'Circleeeeeeeeeeee of Life'! (Lol ignore this,I was just trying to be entertaining LOL. Song title overdose)


First, you meet, thanks to fate. (seriously can consider naming my daughter Fate. Can you imagine "HELLO! I AM FATE. NICE TO MEET YOU!" I think I'll get lynched to death be other parents lol) and then due to something/someone you talk. And as you talk and understand each other more, and you text day and night and idk you just spout rubbish but the other party probably makes you smile so bright :) you slowly start to realize that the other person is beautiful - he/she is someone you want to be with for the rest of your life (or that it's actually a facade and you want to stay away lol).



And lo' and behold, you reach the previously mentioned staged whereby you're scared that you'll screw up and you'll just lose a friend. The flirtationship. It's like y'all act all close and everyone thinks you're together but you're actually not - more than a friend but less than a relationship. You both probably don't realize as you get comfortable to each other and start hanging out a lot.

Then comes to bit whereby you just wait. You wait for the guy to ask. (I shall assume we girls are all fairy-tale overdosed heavy romantics and sit by the window waiting for Prince Charming to appear in his white horse). And after that happens girls start to think to accept or not and stuff like that.

Actually I don't know about y'all but I think we girls actually wait for the guys to ask because we want to see how far will the guy go to actually get your approval (and of course we won't lose face if get rejected la). It takes a lot of courage for a guy to do that, a 50/50 chance for a 'yes' and 'no'. And that I admire all guys who actually proposed before, and condolences to those who got friend zoned. But it's like not a choice, you do have to understand that we friendzone y'all cause we are scared that after agreeing we'll probably never ever be friends again - and that probably will suck so bad.


Some people might tell me that nowadays more girls getting more direct and start the pursuit, but idk I think they already no patience I mean like wait for you like "idk how long you don't even show anything then I also don't know so I try and see if you really got feelings for me a not luh" mentality heh.

Actually this is my personal opinion on relationships, a friend once said that I am considered the pessimistic type in thinking about love (LOL seriously what I always picture get together --> married --> third party --> divorce, I think I just haven't met the right guy place total trust). However, I do think that you and your ex can always remain as friends given your past. I mean it will be super freaking awkward la, but if he's really meant to be your true friend then hanging out and chillin' is not bad right? Considering he probably knows you more now heh. Just make sure your current partner knows or else he/she might make a big fuss out if it la.

HHAHA I think this photo is really funny hahahaha.
I also lost my train of thought and don't know what I'm talking about already haha. Actually idk I think I can safely say that LOVE IS BLIND (I'm not even kidding cause it really lowers your EQ for some reason, prolly cause you just start looking at all the good of a person) and you know, people whom you've never thought soul be together can always fit each other *ahem.

You know I totally blame Disney for instilling the idea that you'll find your perfect Prince Charming in life since young I mean even though they are fictional and everything but who doesn't love a happy ending? It's like aww so sweet right? I cry like every single time no matter what movie seriously like who ever cries for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?! (In case you're wondering I cried at the part when Sam was told that Brent is never ever gonna survive out of that weird machine) Oh yeah I cried in How to Train Your Dragon too! The last scene when Hiccup and Toothless were like hurt from the battle and everything!

And yes this is a totally MUST SHARE. This simply beautiful 7 minute clip from Up, the love story from Ellie  and Carl, makes me tear every. single. time I watch it! Most beautiful story ever :'))


In my opinion, a suitable partner shall always be about how you complement each other and help each other grow in many different areas. Most importantly you must be happy and comfortable around them; and those who overdose make up y'all should probably let them see your clear face so they won't be too shocked after marriage :p On the hindsight, it's always nice to have someone who secretly cares for your needs to no? And for guys, being romantic is always a plus point yea! :)

Okay jumbled thoughts out of my mind so goodnight!! :) tell me what do you guys think about this k!
Sleep tight!! Update you guys soo :)

P.S. the 201314 thing is really bull crap to me cause I felt it was too desperate already lol.

P.P.S. my phone just fell on my face FML time for bed.

P.P.P.S Apparently I found out that there's more to the 201314 thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment