Tuesday, March 12, 2013

28 Facepalm Moment #12: I have cute friends(:

Hello guys! Shin is going on a hiatus due to the upcoming blocks ):
I haven't been updating for quite sometime, so here I am to share some stuff happening at my site!
This was Interact Orientation planned by my team and I last Saturday! 
The heart idea was Shin's :) So I'm pretty pleased about the awesome outcome(:

Had a series of birthday celebrations: 
(Top left: Shichun's birthday picnic, Top right: Cuddles' 1yo-birthday, Bottom: Xinyi's bike birthday)

For constant updates in my life, you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram @fuzzycuddlybear

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ms. Tan was telling me the classic parent-child conversation. Just thought it was how true that we teenagers now answer monosyllabic.  Do you fall under kids who reply their parents this way?

Parents: Where you going?
Kid: Out.
Parents: With who?
Kid: Friends.
Parents: When are you coming back?
Kid: Later.
(After that confirm get scolded one, but it's totally true isn't it HAHA)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This happening in class one day:

Mr Tan: What does the Blue white and red in the France flag represent?
Vic: ITALYYYY!!!
(Pardon the ultimate case of blondeness here.. but yeah Mr Tan's face fell. heh)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People have always been poking fun about the height of my classmate Xinyi's (and sometimes Wayne) height haha. So one day this epic conversation happened:

Someone: You got chance of growing taller?
Xinyi: What's your problem?! Ask god la!

(Poor Xinyi always gets niao-ed. But in class entertainment hahahha)


Another instance was when our Econs teacher Mrs Toh was giving out worksheets. So she was saying that Wayne's row was lack of one worksheet. So she went: "Eh this row got one short" (ie Wayne). And of course witty classmate Gomez said "Eh teacher here also got another" (ie Xinyi) HAHAHA.

P.S. Wayne and Xinyi are only 0.5cm height diff from each other ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day when going to IKEA outing with my kids:

(Upon seeing a big IKEA jar for $4)
Wanline: OMG you know I wanna bake that cake-in-a-jar?
Ping: yeah no shit what do you think I want to bake a cake-in-a-basketball

(Upon discussion about something)
Wanline: "You can go get a guy."
Ping: "You think I can go shopping for guys isit? Oh that one is nice I'll buy! Like this isit?"
I swear this was Ping's face this whole time HAHHAA.

I'm grateful to have such adorable friends that make me laugh :)
I've a lot to update on: A special cake shop, my time going for fencing comps and a lot of happening events. But that shall wait till after my exams! (sadly)
I'm also contemplating to cut a fringe/bangs. Any recommendations? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment