Tuesday, February 25, 2014

59 Dear God,

I don't know how to address you, but I do believe in a person up there, so hey!

Tonight has been a pretty eventful day. So many times my house has been broken into, I'm finally here to take part in one TROLOLOL.

When we first got the notification, we were really scared and worried. What would have happened if they took my passport? My laptop which had all the random information? All the things my parents treasured..?

The whole trip from Malacca was thrilling. So many suspicions - the maid who knew where everything was, random workers who were always around and the list goes on. 160km/h (it's been long since my mummy drove this fast) and phone calls that came in non-stop, plus a traffic jam, I'm thankful that God you have me numerous topics to talk to my mummy about as distraction. From the Nissan Amerah I've never seen, to the random guy intern who just came to work, and guessing how they broke in. It made the trip less stressed up, and my mummy less worried. 

When we came home and found out the valuables weren't missing, it was really a sigh of relief. The robbers were weird - nope they didn't take my DSLR, didn't take my passport or my longchamp. Weirdest thing was, the robbers took 4 old laopok laptops, when they left my (newest) Dell untouched. Ironically, the Dell was placed in such an obvious location, and yet they didn't touch it. They took Angpaos though, which was really desperate attempt, because they threw the whole house around. So much packing to be done because those idiots threw out everything packed into boxes -_-

At first I was really really mad. I was mad at the robbers, for bringing so much worries and stress. I was mad at you God, for not sparing us from this disaster. I was really upset because I didn't know why would you do this to me and my family. 

But after I calmed down and though about it, God, you really love me. If you hadn't let my mum bring me along to malacca, I would have been at home. You told me that through the police, the neighbour, and my ever thankful parents. Worst case scenario, I would have been kidnapped. And I know that being the most adorable daughter in the family, nothing would have made my parents more tensed and stressed up than that. Thank you God, for helping me advert this disaster. 

Also, God, I guess why they did not take what was most important to us, was because you sent your angels to help us guard it. I cannot find any other reason why my laptop was ignored, if you had not helped me shield it. My passport, very crucial for me to travel down to sg this weekend, remain untouched too. If it wasn't for your love to protect what was important to me, I cannot imagine any worse.

I'm still curious though, God, why would you help me avoid disasters but not make it happen? Mummy says some things you can't avoid, it's what we call 命结 in Chinese but I've no idea what's it called in English. Basically it's some difficulties in life that God has arranged for us. 

After this tiring ordeal, I just wanna say sorry God, for lashing out my anger at you. I know it's nothing you could have done, and you definitely did your best to protect me. So thank you God (: 

I'm tired, but definitely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment