Monday, March 18, 2013

30 Sheer reluctance

THIS IS WHERE MOTIVATION IS BRINGING ME.
Nowhere, that is.

And this is pure creativity and genius. Totally for Malthus hahaha. 
Which actually means that population will have its own checks and balances,
just to make sure that resources are sufficient for everyone.

Stress level and pressure crazy high right now, with sheer reluctance to do work. 
Aim and conquer that's what they said.
Obviously they don't know how hard it is ):

So far March "holidays" (do note that the use of inverted commas highlights irony) has been quite
 roller-coaster-ish, the good part is only yesterday when we had Steph's birthday celebration.
When I actually finished reading my rock cycle and atmo.
Now I'm attempting to do math, look where it got me.
Ain't got much time, but don't think my brain is registering that.

Crap.



No comments:

Post a Comment