Monday, September 16, 2013

44 Mini Surprise Pet Project!



Haven't been updating as things have been pretty intense lately. However, since everyone is so gloomy here is a very interesting site that will help brighten up your day:

22 Times When Harry Potter’s Bitch Face Was Better Than Yours
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kmallikarjuna/times-when-harry-potters-bitch-face-was-better-than-yours

And for those of you who want to learn Korean, here's a special website:
http://www.joop.in/Archive/learn-to-read-and-pronounce-korean-hangul-in-2-days/

And likewise if you guys need extra help for As - my favourite website: http://owlcove.sg

You can get condensed notes and ask the admins to clarify concepts if you want/need to :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copied directly from my Facebook:

Hi friends! I know this isn't a very suitable time to be doing this, but I would like to embark on a little pet project to keep me sane throughout this period of insanity.

For those who know me personally, I am someone who love reaching out to people and spring minor surprises when I can. When people around me are undergoing periods of stress/depression etc, I will write/prepare a note/letter/gift for them - this time round I would like to extend it to anyone and everyone who can see this post! (Please don't expect much I probably might just draw a happy sunshine and send it your way with a small note of encouragement :/)

If you'll like to get a note/letter/picture/random thing, do email me at fuzzycuddlybear@gmail.com telling me minor details like who are you, maybe what are you going through/current emotional state or just that you'll like to receive some happy thoughts! (Rambling is fine) I'll give priority to those undergoing tougher times/having major exams like As

I plan to carry this project all the way till next year, so if you'll like to receive it within a certain time frame do also notify me (and I'll do it if possible). For Hwachies, it's easier for me to place it on your class bench so do include that in your email if it's possible.

Cheers and hope to write to you soon! :)

PS haha so far I've only received a few and I hope you guys won't be shy!


-------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment