Wednesday, September 18, 2013

45 Thankful for As

Daily reminder that you're more than enough: 

I try to remember to practice gratitude even during the tough times heh, so today I would just like to thank As.

Not a lot of people can afford education- and I met say I'm luckier than truckloads of people in this worlds so I'm thankful - for this opportunity of being able to receive some form of education.

Through this process, I've stumbled a lot and definitely learnt how to pick myself up during the times no matter how reluctant. It's not even a choice - and this is something that will happen again and again throughout life so I must say I'm thankful to have experienced it once now, so that next time I'll look back and motivate myself to get back up. 

The friends that I've been more than privileged to have through this journey - S62, Studious Sundays, <3 and many other friends who do not fail to send words of encouragement to help me tide through this period.. Those who nag at me to eat (even though I really don't want to :<), those who dragged me out to study with them instead of allowing me to rot and depreciate myself further, those who pop by once in a while to check if I'm okay -  it's the thought and concern that's so :')) I don't show it but I really feel the love :) 

Some of these people I've poured my hearts out and I know these are the people that I will keep in touch for the rest of my life (terrorize their kids and/or join their kids to create havoc hehe) 

As have also allowed me to understand myself more. How I am the type that love to explore new boundaries and knowledge in the everyday world - instead of rote learning and plunking chunks of stuff. I love to understand how the world is today - and I simply love the arts! (Geog, History, Econs) 

No doubt As have made me upset hell loads of times but I would just like to take this chance to remind myself to push on. I've found the things I love, embarked on new journeys alongside this painful process to offset the negative externalities LOL and I am positive, one day, I'll be where I want to be :) 

So let me just give my all - short term sacrifice, long term returns. #motivatedforAs #letsgo 

No comments:

Post a Comment