Sunday, September 22, 2013

46 I love you too ♡

Four words that I've never told you - nor did I ever wanted to admit.

Tonight my sister will be flying to the other half of the globe to start her new life.

I am 1) very jealous 2) very proud of her 3) I miss her already (she hasn't even left geez)

Bring me along in your luggage to Cam ;_; I wanna go there too! I don't wanna take As ):
And I'm very happy for you for getting into your dream school - stay there and don't come back :p

Even though we have distinct personalities and we do have conflicts/different views and ideas, I love you too. Even though we've never really hung out much, I know you secretly care for me just like how I secretly care for you (just that I've never admitted it), so yeap here's my huge confession to you :)

Just remember if you need someone to talk to you can always whatsapp me and I'll be here for you
- stay safe and don't be stupid! You can be very touched to read this - I approve >)

No comments:

Post a Comment