Thursday, October 31, 2013

50 Drowning


Going crazy in this hectic week. Homework / Notes / Revision / Commonapp / Responsibilities. Expectations of teachers and self is something I really need to learn to balance. Almost lost myself down there, and can feel that I'm lacking the drive and motivation to push myself forward. In fact, I don't think I have enough energy to sustain myself already. Slowly burning out ): It's as if Coldplay's "When you try your best but you don't succeed", seems like "almost is never enough" (OMG I'm so punny yay me okay not the point)

Side note, had the most heartwarming hug I've ever had from the most unexpected person - and it really makes me feel fuzzy in the inside knowing that someone cares and understands - just with a hug, no words, just enjoying to be hugged (albeit a bit awkward HAHA). I'm glad to have some of the best friends who care for me as much as I care for them. Simply cannot imagine what I'll do without you guys. 

Thankful. Yes, I'm feeling very loved, blessed and thankful. So thank you :)  
I'll definitely make it through, and I'll emerge stronger and better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment