Friday, March 28, 2014

61 Facepalm moments: Boarding School Edition

Just because we're no longer in Hwach and I haven't been around my hilarious boarding mates for a while, here's a facepalm moments post dedicated just to them - only managed to record this few when I have to mood heh. It's very funny/blood-puking talking to them most of the time, but it's great to have them around! After all, I've grown up with them :)) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/The one regarding the Samsung Note III
Jane: Why don't buy Note III?
Shin: I also don't know, I only know my home got a lot of notepad one
Jane: Yerrrrr I also got la!!!
I know, I know typical me. Good thing she didn't whack me


Mayxin: I don't like these clips (hair clips).. they stick out of your head..
She claims these only happens when she's bored - we disagree. She makes such comments almost every other day

Mayxin: 我记得One Day (the show) 哪里最好笑
Joyce/Xinhui: 一定不好笑的
*Everyone laughs*
Mayxin: 想想一下,真的不是那么好笑
Typical mayxin. Typical.

My mum to Mayxin when driving us down:
Ma: 哦是你啊呀,我还以为是哪一个泰国明星 (oh it's you, thought it's what Thailand star)
trolololol my mum meant 韩国名星 aka Korean star.. but she said wrongly.. HAHAH I think it's quite funny cause of the different implications? Korean is implying chio but Thailand implaying more of sex-change/tranny? No offense haha Thailand also got a lot of chio stars

Ma: 你几时长这么高 (Since when did you grow so tall?)
My mum is quite good at compli-sults don't you think?

Boarding was spraying the mozzie thing.
Joyce: OMG 像云顶 (like Genting)
Mayxin: 闻起来想我婆婆家 (smells like my Grandma's)
Joyce: 你婆婆家aedes farm ah (Your Grandma's is aedes farm?)

We were talking about most people in Korea undergo cosmetic surgery I think??
Mayxin: 你要我整容啊 (You want me to undergo cosmetic surgery ah?)
Joyce: 你不要啊…等下你生 baby过后人家sue 你啊
(Don't want, later when you give birth other people sue me)

With reference to this photo from a Korean ad, of how beautiful parents have
normal looking children cause of cosmetic surgery
/Joyce trying to troll Mayxin but failed
Joyce: you know moonlight is a reflection of a sunlight right, why vampires won't die at night
Mayxin: er maybe cause it's (moonlight) not intense enough what
Joyce: how can you come up with such logical answers?? Can't you be more normal and say like it's some UV or something

Mayxin on reading my geog A level question paper
Mayxin: what precipitation during tropical climate? 我只可以想到人家口吐白沫 (I can only think about people foaming)
All because precipitate in chem = forming of white solid

On the car with Mayxin and Joyce after gathering, talking about undang (The Malaysian Driving Theory Test, also called KPPJ)
Joyce: Aiya common sense one la. You look at the sign there you tell me what isit saying?
Referring to this sign, which means people are crossing, so look out
Mayxin: errrrrrrrrr... you're allowed to dance?
needless to say, we facepalmed. Actually, we came to consensus that she'll probably fail undang HAHAHA.

Joyce also said that Mayxin thinks that this sign....... 

Is actually telling us to break dance. If Xinhui was reading this, she would clap. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment