Monday, December 24, 2012

14 Facepalm worthy #7: Driving lesson

LOL Sorry advert time! Just help me click these
(you can just close the browser later! Cause with every click I can earn $0.20! Help me pleaseeee ><)

 http://sg.churpchurp.com/fuzzycuddlybear/share/swarovski
http://sg.churpchurp.com/fuzzycuddlybear/share/usssupernovacountdown/

Or you can always join Churpchurp and earn money with me! I'll help you click! :D
http://sg.churpchurp.com/fuzzycuddlybear/share/sgchuprise2/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently taking driving lessons (yeah haha Malaysians are allowed to drive once we're 17!) and I must admit AHHA I'm nt bad at the wheel. And the uncle teaching me is very mean/Facepalm worthy lol.
Since I forgot quite a lot, I shall type what I remember for today to share the laugh!

Scene 1:

(Cause you're supposed to step on the clutch then step on the brake when you brake, and then you release the brake, step on the accelerator and then release the clutch, and sadly I suck at that hahahaha.)

Uncle: 每次没有踩油就放clutch,车买给你了咯!想还不坏掉?!
(Everytime you release the clutch without stepping on oil, my car sell to you already luh, confirm spoil)

I think it's funny cause he told me he's gonna sell me the car cause I spoilt it hahahah. I think he was like crying 'OMG my car' beneath whilst his heart was bleeding seriously.

Scene 2:

Then since its pretty awkward not talking to him on the road, so yeah we talked lol.
Me: uncle, 你记得我姐姐啊?
(Uncle, you remember my sister?)

Uncle: 记得!做末*不记得?她驾车要吃东西的,不然不能驾!
(Of course, why not? She drive need to eat one, or else cannot drive)

I was totally speechless luh I mean, if you're driving manual, you'll have a hand in the gear and the other on the steering wheel and my sister -_-' true pig.

Scene 3:

Me: Uncle, 你教人家驾车有没有被气死?
(Uncle, you teach people drive got case that make you geram* die a not? )

Uncle: 气死还在这边教你驾车啊?
(If really die then I still here teaching you ah?)

Me: Then 气到半死 有没有?
(Half die got a not?)

Uncle: 气到半死去医院躺了咯!
(Half die lie in hospital la!!)

Super 欠扁uncle seriously! But it's fun driving a kancil on the highway and all. Maybe it's fun for me but not for the uncle HAHAHA. So looking forward to driving friends who are coming to visit me house next year!! :)

**Editted: There was this little excerpt I remembered today! Anyways since yesterday I learnt how to park, suddenly I heard somebody honk me (Actually in Malaysia we kinda pronounce it as "Horn" for some reason, but I hear it as "hon" hahaha yeah lazy people tend to cut short the letters :P) I was 1) very shocked and 2) wondering who did I offend. Then the uncle stared at me and went, "OI why you horn yourself?" #stupidmaximum

Dictionary for words with a star* :D
-做末is a Malaysian slang, which basically means 做什么being read super fast haha
-Geram is a Malay word that is similar to 无奈/annoyed/helpless. Basically driving you mad.

Here's a little note for y'all today :D

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha! Your instructor so fun one. Mine is just an Indian guy who did not say a word ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey YJ! Hahaha cause cool kids get cool teachers :D but seriously he just throw me directly into the sea and let me swim myself it's scary! :)

    ReplyDelete