Sunday, December 23, 2012

13 Facepalm Worthy #6

Hi there! Today's post is a little dysfunctional, but still facepalm worthy haha.

Well for people who know me personally, you would know that my family rarely cooks, so we don't even know if our electrical appliances spoiled. And unfortunately, this holiday, it did. And since we didn't want to head out and buy a new one (...yet), this is how my family currently cooks rice. Yes man, we really steam it AHHAHA. Literally.

And then below, you can probably see a plate of something. (trust me haha, I've sent this over whatsapp to a lot of friends and they dk what is it also haha)

Well, if you guess correctly...
This, is coconut. AHAHHAHA. Yeah I know people normally eat the coconut meat with the coconut but like idk also why my mum just dig it out and told us eat like this. Very funny hor.

Aside from that facepalm worthy note, here I am to introduce a little something to y'all!
If you're Singaporean, you probably don't know what's in the next photo.



Well, this my dear friends, is also hokkien mee.
(yes lol I normally describe it as the 1x1cm cube extended mee and it's totally dry not like the Singapore hokkien mee as shown below whereby you fry it and then add a spoon of soup or smth ><)



Y'know hor, even thought Singapore and Malaysian very near and the lifestyles very similar, sometimes my friends ask me very common rather idiotic questions one luh. (I think you would know by now that I am a Singalaysian? :)) Let's explore them below:

Friend A: Eh you take 170 back home one ah? (170 is the only public bus that travels all the way to Johor from the city centre in Singapore)

<Me: Seriously bro..If I take 170 I can't reach home ._.>
Yeah btw, cause my home is in Kuala Lumpur, you can take coaches such as First Coach, Nice or Aeroline here. To come to KL you probably take 6 hours now that the government deployed more suckingmoneyintotheirownpocketmachines  AES/Speed trap locators, and to Penang you take around 11 hours? I personally recommend First Coach cause it has a relatively good entertainment system on the bus whereby you can watch movies!! Got a huge range of choices ok!)

Friend B: You stay in kampung ah?

<Me: Well I do understand certain areas in Malaysia are relatively not as well developed but then.. KL has no Kampung ): And why do people think most places in Malaysia are kampungs!!>

Anyways, that's about it from me for today and maybe I'll share more of the Facepalm Worthy moments I've been queueing ;) stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment