Friday, December 7, 2012

7 Facepalm worthy #1

Half inspired by Things Shorty and Fatty say by TimTiah, lo and behold here I am with Things people make me facepalm, with daily things people make me speechless heh. so here's the #1 by my dearest mummy today. Seriously mummy too cute already lol.

After dinner, eating durian w mummy:

Me: *serious face* eh ma, we should probably go buy emergency supplies leh. I have a feeling on 21st the disaster would be a flood.

Mum: *reading newspaper whilst eating durian* hmmm really meh, you think too much leh

Me: but you see recently keep raining super heavily if its not flood then its what. Plus know later you'll get cut off of electricity and then prolly got fire (maybe not fire, that's like the drastic consequences of a volcano eruption/earthquake -_-')

Mum: okay lo, tomorrow we go buy. You go search what to buy hor.

Me: but I don't know what to buy leh. All I know is watch movie they say must stick up.

Mum: okay lo, buy rice and bread. Maybe I should buy two pork ribs and put in the fridge can warm it up when we are stuck hor. Yeah need vege also. Dont worry we got a lot of biscuits. Worse come to worse we eat durian with rice. Can right?

Me: -facepalm- you sure you not buying for a feast ah.

Cause the fan on top the dining table was creaking really loudly and my mum couldn't stand it, so she stood up and was like: 'eh I turn it faster ah, see if it will become softer'. Guess what happened?

The creaking just became faster -_- and as my mummy turned the fan speed faster it also became faster, not softer at all. And Mummy was like grinning to herself *facepalm*

That's all for today, enough facepalm s! Gonna have to try to blog more and juggle my studies ;) stay tuned! See ya x


No comments:

Post a Comment