Saturday, December 29, 2012

17 Facepalm Worthy #10: Family edition

To commemorate the last post that I'm going to be posting from my ever stable home wifi, I bring you #17 of Facepalm Worthy. It's really gonna be hard without retarded family around me to talk about retarded things meh :< to be honest, I don't really want to start on the last year of my Singalaysian life too..

----------------------------------------------
Was telling my sister about the daughter of my dad's friend. So.. Her mum was so paranoid when a boy asked her out for a movie, she tagged along. So a two people date became three. HAHAHAH. So this was the reaction of the story:

Mummy: Next time you bring me along ah?
Me: You confirm fall asleep one!

(I'm not even kidding, the one time she didn't fall asleep was the time she woke up after Aslan's roar in Narnia. Yeah haha she was too startled haha)

Sis: Yealuh, my type of movie you confirm will fall asleep one!

(Correct again, since my sister prefers soapy literature and what not Cheem movies and classics)

Mummy: Never mind I sleep in the middle can already!!

(Definitely you can count on my mum to do such things haha)

--------------------------------------------

Me: Ma, 什么是香菜?
(Ma, what's the english name for xiangcai? btw that's Chinese parsley;coriander)

Mum: good-smelling vegetable.
(香:good-smelling, fragrant
菜:vegetable)

------------------------------------------
So after dinner, sister wanted to eat 豆沙包red bean bun and my dad bought like 4 for her. He just took one out on the spot and gave us all a bit.

Sis:咿〜你的手酱肮脏谁要吃?
(Eeeee~ your hands so dirty who would want to eat? This she refers to the little bits of red bean bun he handed to us)

Dad: 你啦!
(You la!)

#Sisgotowned. HAHAHA

----------------------------------------
Btw, mum brought me to Chinese so sei to treat my ankle since I was always saying it hurts even though the sprains was prolly like one/two years ago or smth. Turns out that since it never really healed + my crazy playing football/basketball/sports this year and my addiction to cold stuff -eh can't blame me weather really freaking hot - so basically my nerves have blots of congregated blood that needs to be massaged/whatever so that the blood can flow as per normal again. I'm not kidding it's seriously v painful T-T So here's the convo with my sister after wrapping up my ankles..

Me: Eh Jie look!! Cool trendy socks! The most in thing this season!

Sis: Yeah.. Very nice ankle socks. HAHAHAHAHHA Geddit, literally ANKLE socks.

(I swear this woman has epicly low laughing point - 低笑点)

Below I attach a picture of my ankle socks ft. my gold Havainas hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment