Saturday, December 29, 2012

16 Facepalm Worthy #9: Dinner edition

Same old haha! help me click on these :D
http://sg.churpchurp.com/fuzzycuddlybear/share/swarovski
http://sg.churpchurp.com/fuzzycuddlybear/share/usssupernovacountdown/

Or you can always join Churpchurp and earn money with me! I'll help you click! :D
http://sg.churpchurp.com/fuzzycuddlybear/share/sgchuprise2/

--------------------------------------------

Well we were on the way to dinner! And here is my sister asking retarded questions again!

Sis: 做末这边酱多clinic的?
(Why here got so many clinics one? It's like Malaysian slang to speak broken Chinese.)

Mum: 因为很多人生病😷
(Because a lot of people fall sick)

-crow squawk.. My mum damn don't give face at times HAHAHA-

Part 2:
-saw this construction site in the middle of the city, building a hotel/service apartment + sky lounge-

Mum:做末他们拿新加坡的idea来啊?
(Why did they take the idea from Singapore ah?)

Sis:这边做什么sky lounge根本就是 air pollution 来的!
(Since it's the city centre, do what sky lounge la, confirm got air pollution one)

Me:他们欣赏夜景you know?
(Enjoy the night scenery you know?)

Mum: 酱去马六甲做啦?
(Like this go Malacca do la!)

Me: 看什么?看atap屋看那边一条河有鳄鱼是不是?
(Then see what? See atap house see there got river and got crocodile isit?)

Mum: 还可以看狗看猫看树看月亮!
(Still can look at dog cat tree and moon what!!)

I swear my mum is damn QT I'll miss her when I'm returning back.. Which is like soon :(((

Here I attach a photo of one of my favorite dishes: Soy sauce fried fish! :) Don't ask me why haha, I just like it! Omnomnom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment