Monday, December 10, 2012

8 Now playing: 红尘客栈!


Anyways Jay Chou's newest single! :) As always, his songs are very captivating and the lyrics are just beauty! Chinese has always appalled me in many ways, that so much meaning can just be condensed into a mere 4 (or 8) words! That's why I never failed to love Chinese all these well (Yes lol people call me an all cheeena woman. But whatevs right!)


If you don't understand the title, neither do I lol. (*Facepalm) It's supposingly to have some reference to ancient Chinese history, cause the hotels then were called "客栈". I googled "红尘" to find that it means a very large and bustling city. Which makes me catch no ball please. From the song lyrics, I deduce it spells an ancient love story (yes I'm into these since modern love stories are too traditional for me :P) If you like this song, you can always check his other productions that I simply love!!! Here is 青花瓷, and if you can't stand too chinese there's always 七里乡 and 稻香! My personal favourites! (But seriously, no offense bro, Y U NO KNOW JAY CHOU!)

IMO Jay Chou will always be the king of C-Pop since he can write lyrics, write chords and the melody and even sing! Okay now he's going more towards being an actor but ohwells it's been good hearing from him again! Most of the Chinese artists start off normally then go add some rock beat and start bawling -_- But the classics, especially some of the songs that they were made famous are always something I love :) Take example: 一首简单的歌 by LeeHom! (Eh no joke leh, my mum also like must be not bad one okay!)


And recently I've been really into this song by a newbie, idk who is she but I felt that the song was really really catchy and I just couldn't help it ._. It's a really soft song that has a sweet melody to it (okay la she also very chio okay I like ^^ Seriously I want to try to look chio and cute also but always fail D:) 


Okay this is just like some song promotion post. So I shall add something else. You know hor my parents seriously make me facepalm luh. My mum always go like.. 你知道那个hor. (You know that one hor) Then I'll be like 哪一个? (Which one). Then she'll go like 那个la (that one la!) -seriously 鬼知道你要哪一个. Literal translation: Ghost know which one you want? Which basically means who knows what you want. HAHA Chinese slang la ;)

That's all from me so far! Twisted my ankle AGAIN. FML. Idk why la but always twist my ankles one, like just walk walk walk f*k T_T and recently also preparing for SATs and trying to finish holiday homework. Plus got test first day when I return back to school. Life's greeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment